When do I have to pay?
Arrangements or payments must be made by the 20th day after the date of the violation. Juvenile and alcohol related offenses involving a minor require an appearance in open court to enter a plea. All other offenses please call the Municipal Court at (325) 573-4958 for information.

Show All Answers

1. How much is my ticket?
2. When do I have to pay?
3. Will my ticket affect my driving record?