City Inspector/Code Enforcement
1925 24th St.
Ph: (325) 573-4959
Fx: (325) 573-3361
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Building Department performs skilled building and construction inspections to assure compliance with city codes.
Permit applications are available at City Hall or online
. The City Ordinance requires permits for new construction, plumbing, electrical work, heating and air systems, signs, fences, portable buildings / carports, and some remodeling projects. Please view our Fee Schedule
while planning your project. Please contact Dan Hicks at City Hall to find out if your project requires a permit.
The City of Snyder has adopted the following codes:
- International Building Code, 2015
- International Plumbing Code, 2015
- National Electric Code, 2014
- International Mechanical Code, 2015
- International Residential Code, 2015
- International Property Maintenance Code, 2015
- International Fuel Gas Code, 2015
If you have received a permit and are ready for an inspection, please call (325) 573-4959 and schedule the inspection with City Hall. Most inspections can be completed within 24 hours.